We are your local community connection for high quality foods, friendly service and great prices.
Our family-owned store offers a convenient one-stop shop where you can find everything you need from the everyday essentials to specialty items from around the world.
Our friendly staff is here to help you find exactly what you’re looking for and to offer you assistance regarding all the products we carry.
We take pride in our community and appreciate your business. We know that you have many options for food purchases and want you to know that we’re working hard each day to continue to earn your business.
By shopping at our store each week, you accomplish the following ten items:
- You keep your dollars in our local economy.
- You help create local jobs.
- You nurture our local community.
- You help the environment by buying locally.
- You invest in local ownership.
- You create more choice in shopping.
- You utilize the many years of our experience and expertise in food.
- You embrace what makes us different from our larger, national competitors.
- You make our store a destination — and we appreciate it!
- Every week you will find hundreds of specials throughout our store.
What is IGA?
The Independent Grocers Alliance (IGA) was founded in 1926, bringing together independent grocers across the United States to ensure that the trusted, family-owned local grocery store remained strong in the face of growing chain competition.
Today, that entrepreneurial family business spirit is alive and well, and communities across the U.S. are being served by second, third and even fourth generation independent IGA retailers. And IGA is expanding across the globe, as well; IGA’s Hometown Proud stores can now be found all around the world.
In a time of cookie-cutter chains, IGA stores stand out as distinctively unique, just like the communities they serve. Stop in your local IGA and experience shopping the IGA way—with a promise of neighborly service from people you know and trust.
Where is IGA?
The Alliance includes nearly 5,000 Hometown Proud Supermarkets worldwide, with stores in 46 of the United States and more than 30 countries, commonwealths and territories around the globe.