Mars Chocolate Favorites, Fun Size

Snickers. Milk Chocolate M&M's chocolate candies. Twix. Peanut M&M's chocolate candies. What's Inside: 60 to 90 calories (3% to 5% DV) per pack. Mars real chocolate. Twix Brand Fun Size Bars: Whats Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 8 g sugars (No DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. M&M's Brand Fun Size Milk Chocolate Candies: Whats Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 60 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Fun Size Bars: Whats Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (No DV defined); 40 mg sodium (2% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. M&M's Brand Fun Size Peanut Chocolate Candies: Whats Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 90 calories (5% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 9 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Partially produced with genetic engineering.